After hearing back from Andrew and Lynn about the last draft of the book I sent, I have had to make a few amendments. Andrew replied in his email saying he wasn’t sure about one of the photographs that I had used of him, so after checking with Julia, I changed the image to a similar one I have as I figured this was a safer option.
So now the layout stands as below and this is the final draft that I will take to print. I have changed a few words in the text such as E111 to EHIC because this is more relevant and talking about today’s society not the past.
THE FINAL DESIGN: (There are blank pages for when I print, but I have left this out for showing on the blog.)
The image I changed was the one of the postbox. I had a similar one in the selection I had been given by Andrew so I just substituted it.
I now need to print and create my book because I am finally happy with the overall layout and also my participant is happy too which is the main concern because of the nature of the participatory project.